- dear #lazyweb, is newgem the recommended #ruby scaffolder for new vanilla projects, or are there other options?
- dear #lazyweb, do I recall hearing about a more functional replacement for #git submodule, or am I just hallucinating?
- dear #lazyweb, who do you use for independent business cards? I want to design as little as possible or pay someone to do it.
- I have #postgres sequences with caps that I want to add to keys. ALTER TABLE ... nextval("..."); looks for a col, not a seq. wtf? #lazyweb
- dear #lazyweb I need to hardcore bootstrap my knowledge of SEO. Any suggested resources? Otherwise I'm going to start scripting curl/LWP
- Dear #lazyweb , anyone know how a good way to subclass Test::Class to run a use_ok test on all subsequent subclasses? #perl #perl5
- Dear #lazyweb: has anyone tried using etags with MX::D? #moose #emacs #perl5 #hashtag
- Dear #lazyweb: is there a reliable way to check if my #openssl installation is sane?
- dear #lazyweb, are there any good command line rss readers out there?
- hey UIC people: do you know where the CS lounge is? #lazyweb
- dear #lazyweb, is there a way to get autoscan to ignore a directory (like .svn, .git, etc.)?