- I have no talents, but I do have an endless willingness to pontificate. Lazy tweet: Should I become an analyst or a strategist?
- Lazytweet: I like Aaron Copland. I can't remember -- am I supposed to be embarassed about it? Thanks in advance, Taste Police!
- Lazytweet: In New Jersey. Will I need to move from my current fetal position to drain this bottle of Hendrick's? DM me. #summermeansfun
- Lazytweet: What's it cost to ship a dog to The Hague? Because I'm pretty sure that, legally, my puppy just committed a war crime.
- Lazytweet: Lumosity-- useful, or a toy? Please note that I'm sold on the notion of neuroplasticity; am wondering if this is a real workout.
- Lazytweet: What's a good cheap basic laptop with internal modem for elderly mother who only has/understands dial-up? Also: Kill me. Please.
- Lazytweet: Hey photographers -- Any recommendations for Mac photo-filter apps that mimic the one-click easiness of iPhone apps like Lo-Mob?
- Lazytweet: Was it John, Viscount Morley who said "You have not converted a man to 'Glee' because you WON'T FUCKING SHUT UP ABOUT IT"?
- Lazytweet: Anybody seen this issue where an iMac suddenly, hands-free, with no user intervention, starts clicking down its volume to zero?
- Serious lazytweet: Can anybody convince me that the $65/mo I pay for print delivery of the NYT isn't a crazy, unsustainable extravagance?
- Serious lazytweet: Can anybody convince me that the $65/mo I pay for print delivery of the NYT is a crazy, unsustainable extravagance?
- Lazytweet: Am I correct in thinking that a Mifi bought w/out contract can be used month to month on Verizon's Prepaid Mobile Broadband?
- Lazytweet: Do I really have to finish "Alan Wake" before I can start "Red Dead Redemption"? Really? (Note: Please say no.)
- LazyTweet: On a scale of 1-10, how bad is iPad's workflow for import/export of docs? And were they *trying* to do it as badly as they could?
- Lazytweet: A whole lot of you seem to have popped for the Wifi iPad. is the 3G a sucker's bet? #ipad
- Lazytweet: Anybody a Tumblr ninja? I'm looking for a way to make what should be a very easy customization to my code. DM, won't you? Thanks.
- Lazytweet: Yahoo Pipes doesn't seem to play well with Twitter. Some kind of API issue?
- Lazytweet: Can anybody give Herbie Hancock a ride back to the hotel? He says he'll chip in gas $$, but whatever, you know Herbie. #Not@TED
- Lazytweet: Hey Floridians, who am I rooting for here? Because my impression is, this Tebow kid doesn't need my help.
- Lazytweet: Those Salahi idiots just broke into my office and they're demanding somebody take their picture. What do I do? (PS: I'm afraid.)
- Mac LazyTweet: I'm liking Things from @culturedcode, but lack of cloud syncing feels like a big issue. User experiences? Hmm?
- Lazytweet: If I shatter my TV screen with a brick every time a Leno promo comes on, after how many broken TVs does it become a bad idea?
- Lazytweet: Is there audio of the Qadaffi speech up anywhere? Untranslated version preferred. No reason. Just askin'.
- LazyTweet: Should I dump the newly dumbed-down Sirius/XM in favor of Pandora?