- Dear Lazytweet (@hasmanyjosh?) are there any good Pivotal Tracker API tools? I find the UI for submitting stories slightly painful.
- Dear Lazyweb: what's that app that is just a downward-pointing arrow with a dashed rounded rectangle around it as the main window?
- Dear lazytwitter: is it necessary to pre-reg for ignite seattle like it is in portland? Inquiring minds, etc.
- dear lazytweet: recommendations for a hosted DNS provider? Need to get a client off of registrar-supplied DNS.
- dear lazytwitter: what's the most expedient way for me to access a mac that's in someone's office, probably behind some NAT?
- dear lazytweet: recommendations for a cafe/pub/etc with wifi in SW that's decent to work at? I'm looking at you, @turoczy :D
- Dear lazytwitter: trying to decide between a 2.53ghz MBP that I can pick up today or a 2.8ghz that I have to wait a week for. Advice?
- Dear @lazytwitter: for a web developer, is a mac pro worth it or should I get an imac instead? Or should I just get a MBP and call it good?
- Dear Lazytwitter: Continuous Integration server that supports both svn and git? And isn't java?
- dear lazytweet: should I go to seattle today or tomorrow?
- dear lazytweet: should I build comments into my new blog or not?
- dear lazytweet: what should I do? hack on midiator? rubyconf slides? set up cruisecontrol? play with merb?
- dear lazyweb: where is the dark knight showing in IMAX in portland?