- Is it normal not to be asked for your PIN when visiting a bank? Never actually had a need to walk into a bank before. #lazyweb
- #lazyweb, how can I programmatically turn off Apple file sharing?
- #lazyweb, what's the best tool to clone all of the data on a computer running Windows Vista to an external drive?
- #lazyweb, if I use the same email address for FaceTime on my Mac and on my phone, which one rings?
- Where can I find a list of Twitter users that I have mobile notifications turned on for? #lazyweb
- Are there any Campfire apps for the iPhone (or iPad) that provide push notifications? #lazyweb
- Does anyone know of any Mac app that fetches lyrics for all of the songs in my iTunes library? #lazyweb @answers @vark
- Lazyweb, how can I export my CandyBar library from one computer and import it onto another? Opening the .pixadex file doesn't work.
- What's the best incremental TimeMachine-like backup solution for Windows? #lazyweb
- Anyone know of a RSS app for Mac that syncs with Google Reader? #lazyweb
- I'm looking for a great, basic time tracking app (could be a Mac app or a web app). Recommendations? #lazyweb
- Windows Vista: default gateway is 0.0.0.0 for some reason, followed by 192.168.1.1 (as it should be). How can I remove the 0.0.0.0? #lazyweb
- Lazyweb: Can a mailing address in a WHOIS entry be a P.O. box? #lazyweb
- LazyTweet: Does Zelda Twilight Princess adjust to the actual time? ie, it gets dark and stores close after 5pm? #lazyweb
- I want to style all text that is an h2, has the class of 'presence', and are links (a, a:hover, a:visited, etc). Possible? #lazyweb
- Anyone know how I can set a different folder for storing my Podcasts from iTunes? (but keep my music in the same spot) #lazyweb