- Dear Lazy Web, what's the name of the graph type that Sorta looks like: 0%|---|--------|100% sort of a thermometerish?
- Dear lazyweb, anyone know a good way to download currency exchange rates on a daily isn basis in bulk? (at least EUR/USD/GBP)
- Dear lazyweb, are there any good "blog" software for generating flat files/using something like SimpleDB as a master db?
- Dear lazyweb, how can I make 'zcat' in OSX not operate in "POSIX" mode and attempt to add ".Z" to my .gz files?
- Dear Lazy Web, what's a typical/normal click loss between what @AdWords says they sent, and what actually hits your apache log?
- Aaack, dearly lazyweb, I need some modules or something to make some pretty/flashy forms in rails, thoughts/suggestions?
- Dear lazy web, is there a way to sms something and have it appended to a google doc spreadsheet? Todo list via @twilio maybe?
- Dear lazyweb, are there any air purifiers that actually help reduce "dog smell"? or are they all about reducing allergies?
- Dear Lazyweb, I'm looking for some algo/library solutions for duplicate image detection, any ideas?
- Dear lazyweb, are there any cheap 401k programs for 2 employees? cheapest option is still $900/year
- Dear Lazy Web, who has code for syncing a TSV or CSV file to a Google Docs Worksheet?
- Dear Lazyweb, is there any way to view average # of concurrent sessions during the day/time period using google analytics?
- Dear lazyweb, looking for great landing pages for two types of customers, both buyers and suppliers/sellers suggestions?
- Dear Lazyweb, is there a way to goto a specific date in your gmail inbox?
- Dear Lazyweb, Anyone know of a good API for being a transaction broker/escrow service via paypal? receiving/sending money between parties?
- Dear lazyweb, are there any topical forum aggregators out there? See all forum posts with "X" topic in them?
- dear lazyweb, what's your favorite coupon/deals site and why?
- dear lazyweb, does anyone know of a ruby plugin/project for easily managing Developer Tokens/Limits/Permissions for APIs (Not SaaS)
- Dear #Lazyweb, Is there a way to forward multiple emails at once in GMail?