- Does MonoDevelop (on Mac) support NuGet? #lazyweb (cc: @migueldeicaza)
- Other than "type=number" is there a way to default an iphone kbd to the number keyboard (with $ and . available)? #lazyweb
- Is there a way to tell Apple to NOT auto-link phone numbers in Mobile Safari? #lazyweb
- Any #NodeJs peeps out there that use #Express? Trying to find a good example of unit testing such an app. #lazyweb
- Can anyone confirm/deny Android 4's default browser support HTML5 pushState? Emulator doesn't appear to is why I ask. #lazyweb
- Does the stock android browser not support overflow-x:scroll? #lazyweb #mobile
- #lazyweb - I have a <div> that scrolls horizontally. Looking for a JS slider that tracks the scroll position. Anyone know of one?
- #lazyweb, I have 5 paragraphs of text on a long page. If I want to split that into 3 columns of a certain height, how could I calc width?
- Any good articles on maintaining prog. object state (validity state)? Looking for theory or example more than lang. specific. #lazyweb
- Looking for a good tutorial on NodeJS web development (w/ or wi/o coffeescript doesn't matter). Any recommendations? #lazyweb
- #lazyweb .Net Devs - does MVC 4 have a Go-Live license yet (even though early dev preview)? (cc: @shanselman, @jgalloway )
- Is there a Psake-Contrib project or something like that? #lazyweb
- #lazyweb #ux drawing a blank all of the sudden. What's the name of some popular screen recording apps for user interviews/testing?
- #lazyweb Anyone have any tips/tricks for limiting the viewable length of an html select list? Can't find my snippet for this. #brainfart
- Anyone know of any resources for someone interested in getting into (print) page design/layout (i.e. best practices, etc.)? #lazyweb
- PHP devs - if you were to add authentication to your site what would you recommend? #lazyweb #phpnoob
- #lazyweb ASP.Net MVC3 Question - With razor, can you use custom controls? (i.e. <ns:tagName />)
- #lazyweb - Anyone know why a svcutil generated proxy to a WCF service would return 0 records where as a "service reference" would return 2?
- Devs-Anyone have any resources/recommendations on how to build an internal OAuth-like system? #lazyweb
- Sql people - Any performance issue by making my table's PK NOT an Identity field in Sql2008? #lazyweb #sqlhelp
- Sql people - Any performance issue by making my table's PK NOT an Identity field in Sql2008? #lazyweb
- How do you add a title text to an actionlink in ASP.net MVC? #lazyweb
- Anyone have a recommendation for a good EF4 quickstart? #lazyweb
- Anyone know of a "rotating cube" animation for paging content? Instead of a slide carousel it looks more like a cube flipping. #lazyweb