- #LazyWeb: are there any native browser implementations of the <details> element show/hide function, or only JS shims?
- LazyWeb: in VoiceOver, does it fall back to @title on form inputs when <label> is not present (per WCAG 2)? Thanks.
- LazyWeb: Any evidence, pro or con, that suggests that CSS class names have any impact on SEO? On a11y? URLs would be helpful. OKThx
- Lazy Web: anyone know how accessible (if at all) RichFaces JS library is? Doesn't look promising, but maybe I'm missing something?
- Lazy Web: Anyone know if there is any viable screen reader support for either Tagalog (lang=tgl) or Hmong (lang=hmn)? ya, I know... #a11y
- LazyWeb: Anyone familiar with Ext JS (from @sencha). How does it stack up w.r.t. #a11y? Does it include ARIA? | @DavidKaneda
- Hey #LazyWeb I'm looking for a nice Silverlight based video player that supports captioning. What do you got for me? #a11y #video #captions
- LazyWeb: what is the current support status for Drag and Drop with the mainstream screen readers? JAWS, WindowEyes, NVDA, Hal, Voiceover
- Lazyweb: Not so Random Question: Does #Drupal support geo-tagging? Maybe a module? / @ezufelt @mgifford Possible #AxS potential for campuses
- hello #lazyweb anyone know of a #Drupal module that aggregates multiple #twitter feed, but could also be followed as it's own feed?
- lazy web; how does Pidgin for Windows stack up a11y-wise? fearing the worst - http://ow.ly/ncVB - does anyone know for sure? #a11y #IM #chat
- Attn. Lazyweb - looking for examples of @font-face use in the wild. I know you know