- Does anyone know of graphics software where I could easily put words on "strips of paper" and stretch, twist, overlap, weave, them? #lazyweb
- I wish I didn't have two separate blogs. Someday I'll look up to see if there's an easy way to merge a tumblr into a wordpress. #lazyweb?
- I want to play guitar over the internet with my dad, but fear that latency will be a problem. Thoughts? Ideas? #help #lazyweb
- Is there a more concise term for "probability amplitude", that complex-valued entity that squares to a probability? #lazyweb
- The AntiVirus Question (cont'd): shall I try the one that matches my firewall (Agnitum)? or something new & promising like Avira? #lazyweb
- Dear #lazyweb: is Avast less annoying than AVG? I've been using AVG awhile, and am getting increasingly annoyed with its self-promotion.
- Hmm. This is my 5062nd tweet. I mildly wonder what my 5000th was, but can't be bothered to count back and find out. #lazyweb? :)
- Really displeased with how pricey glass shower enclosures are. #lazyweb: Where else has standard neo-angle 36"x36" corner shower enclosures?
- Does anyone know if shiny thread or shiny clothing paint has metal in it? (Don't want it to affect the x-ray scanning...) #lazyweb
- Begging the Lazyweb: PLEASE help me find an uber geeky drink for 1234567890! (Red wine is the top candidate, currently.)
- Dear Lazyweb: the crust of my breadmachine-baked bread is always too crunchy. What can I try to do to fix this?
- Lazyweb: Heating repair question for y'all. Is it normal to be charged ~$85 for service tech to just come LOOK? And then quote price?
- Hey Lazyweb? People are visiting my blog due to my wish for a GIMP plugin to do glass lettering. I just have a link to a tutorial. Help? :)
- I invoke the almighty Lazyweb! I have a Pet Dragon named Iris Opaline, and would like to give her a clever customized title. Any thoughts?
- #lazyweb Q: Is XP SP3 worth installing yet? Hassles minimized? Benefits maximized?