- lazytwitter: how do I get Xcode to prefer my local openssl header dir to the SDK’s (that’s littered with with deprecation attributes)?
- lazytwitter: so, what’s the deal with Sandboxing and Sparkle. Does it work now? Is it possible at all?
- lazytwitter: anyone know any good articles, books or blogs with critical analysis of Heroism?
- lazytwitter: anyone remember the command-line contortions for getting clang to emit C++ version of ObjC-block-using code?
- lazytwitter: anyone know what version of ICU is libicucore.dylib on a 10.6 system? otool -L current version suggests 4.0
- lazytwitter: In the market for a cloud provider. Bandwidth-heavy (video up- and down-loading). 64-bit Linux support a plus. Recommendations?
- lazytwitter: in NSLog's 2010-01-14 20:08:47.351 MyApp[26218:a0f] foo output, what's the a0f?
- lazytweet: I'm looking for a Cocoa app that lets me monitor arbitrary TCP streams, like Interarchy 8 used to let me do. Suggestions?
- Lazytweet: over-the-counter sleeping pill recommendation? I need to resync my sleep-cycle with normals.
- lazytwitter: optimum char width for code chunks in blog postings? Standard ol' 80 cols seems limiting (and ObjC snippets have a wide stance)
- lazytwitter: what linux L2TP servers do people like?
- lazytwitter: does bitbucket.org have anything like @github's Fork Queue yet? Patch queues seem wholly different
- lazytwitter: you know how Apple gets a kickback off Google searches launched via Safari? Can an app I'm writing get in on that program?
- lazytwitter: MySQL 5.1 on Mac OS X 10.5: x86 or x86_64? (assume a 64-bit Intel proc) I'm thinking x86 just because it's less edge-y
- lazytwitter: know a fix when your Mac routinely forgets your "accept incoming network connections" settings? http://tr.im/gN0W
- lazytwitter: is there a better way to handle "won't apply cleanly" things in my github forkqueue than dling the repo's zip and hand-merging?
- lazytwitter: are you *thrilled* with your .com registrar? If so, who are they?
- lazytwitter: should I join the ACM?
- lazytwitter: anyone have a solution to the AIM privacy error? I'm locked out this morning http://skitch.com/rentzsch/5gnw
- lazytwitter: anyone have a solution to the AIM privacy error. I