- Dear Lazyweb: Has anyone got a Sil3121 card to work as a eSATA port multiplier in Linux? I see 1 drive in my enclosure but not the other 3.
- Dear lazy web: I'm looking for a reasonably priced external RAID 5 enclosure. 4-8 bays is good. Needs to work under Linux. Any good brands?
- Dear #lazyweb: What's the most comfortable mouse you've used? I prefer wireless, but don't care that much. Trackballs need not apply.
- Dear Lazyweb: I'm looking for a cheap (~$5) mp3 or CD player. No need to be portable. Will play 1 song ever. Has to be dead simple to play.
- Dear Lazy Web: I'm looking for a KVM switch so that I can use the same wireless keyboard/mouse USB connector for 3 different machines.
- Dear Lazy Web: This may be an RTFM question, but in Panels 3, how do you include a non-node page generated by a module as a pane? #drupal
- Dear Lazy Web: Does anyone know of a cheap lawn service in #northaugusta? I need a new one already.
- Dear Lazy Web: Can anyone recommend a good (free) CSV->XML converter that can hit an arbitrary XML spec? Needs to be able to map the fields.
- Dear lazy web: Does anyone own a Roomba? Is it worth it?