- So, #brighton lazy web: anywhere in town good for Japanese pancakes?
- Lazyweb: where in #Brighton might I buy obscure sized cardboard boxes and other packaging materials…?
- lazyweb: I read an article a while back about Android fragmentation, taking the line that it tended to highlight poor coding practice. URL?
- Lazyweb: is there a web service that lets me POST some data to it from e.g. an app, and examine that data afterwards, headers and all?
- Lazyweb: anyone know a fast way to upgrade an HTC Trophy to Mango? Ideally from a Mac (big ask, I know…)
- Lazyweb: an app to download reviews of iPad, iPhone apps from Apple automatically? Have found various half-solutions...
- Err... Lazyweb, i just found a white MacBook under my sofa. Is it yours?
- Lazyweb, i can't find my dustpan and brush. Any ideas?
- Lazyweb: anyone seen a small, metal duck for sale in #brighton?
- Lazyweb: is there a date/time analogy for digital signatures, to undeniably tell when a message was written, as opposed to who by?
- Lazyweb: examples of the absolute best cross-platform (not just iOS) mobile content done with web technologies (i.e. HTML/CSS)?
- Lazyweb: anyone know how to download all reviews/comments from an app on the Android Marketplace for analysis? /cc @retomeier @geekyouup
- Lazyweb: what are the best toolkits out there for building mobile apps w/web technologies. Sencha, JQTouch, Sproutcore I've seen. Others?
- Lazyweb: is there a service, API, or good code samples to knock up a world map not dissimilar to the Android Activations video?
- Lazyweb: anyone know of a piece of code that'll check a SVN repo for swear-words? Err, not that we need one, just curious...